Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Scent Safari

This weekend I spent with my in-laws that live in the Swedish coutryside. Since I've been a bit touchy lately about what fragrances I wear I bought with me a little collection of fragrances I know I like, just to be on the safe side. It turned out I really didn't had to worry. Outside my mother-in-laws kitchen window there is a huge jasmine bush and it was in full bloom, enveloping the whole house in a massive cloud of jasmine scent, in its crazy indolent glory. If that doesn't lift ones spirit, I don't know what does.

Here are some pics of the great smelling flowers I found strolling around in the garden.

Jasmine bush

Close up of jasmine flowers.

Yellow lillies

Bluebells, I think.

Daisies.

Wax plant, this one is potted indoors

No comments:

Post a Comment