Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

My new years resolution...

...that you can read all about here is starting to take shape. I've now started another blog where I'll collect the text I'll be needing in order to get the final site up and running. It's in Swedish, it's a perfume blog, aimed at people that have no prior knowledge of perfume at all. In other words, no need to be able to tell your top notes from your base notes, or to ever have heard of Uncle Serge. I'll be doing some reviews there (which I'll double post here) and lots of "question column" type of writing, talking about perfume. If you like to take a look (please do, I only have one pageview so far which is probably my own and that feels a bit depressing). The blog can be found at (drumroll):

http://riktigparfym.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment