Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Scent Safari, Part 1 - Springflowers

I live in Stockholm, the Swedish capital city. For a big city Stockholm has a lot of nature, after all, it's built on an archipelago and there are plenty of parks and green areas. But hanging out in a park only gets you that far. Sometimes you want to experience REAL, unspoilt, unplanned nature. I'm lucky enough to have some of the nicest in-laws imaginable, and they live far out in the Swedish countryside. This Easter we visited them for the holidays. I thought I'd make the most of my visit and had a stroll around the house, taking in scents and the generally hopeful ambiance of spring by photographing the spring flowers. Unfortunately non of these flowers has much of a scent, but they are beautiful all the same!

Vitsippor

Vårkrage

Snöddroppe

Krokus

Scilla

No comments:

Post a Comment